Protection For Your Recreational Vehicle
RV insurance is a specialized insurance policy designed to cover you, your family, and your recreational vehicles or “RVs” in the event of an accident. RVs come in all shapes and sizes, from motorhomes and fifth wheels to travel trailers.
This Insurance is an essential part of the motorhome lifestyle and is well worth the investment. Whether planning a family vacation or a weekend road trip, RV insurance can help you have peace of mind on the open road. The Peak Agency is here to help you find the right RV insurance for your needs and budget.
Why You Need To Insure Your RV
RV insurance is a type of insurance specifically for RVs. Our RV insurance gives you many of the same benefits as car insurance coverage but includes more protection based on an RVs’ unique risks.
You might still want to carry full coverage on your RV even if it’s not required by law because a total loss could be financially devastating. This type of loss might result from fire or theft. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t purchase coverage because you don’t have to carry it by law. Many owners leave their RVs parked in an open yard, so they’re at risk for storm damage, vandalism, and theft. RV insurance can help protect you from these risks.
So, whether you’re required to insure your RV or not, it’s always a good idea to talk to your trusted insurance agent about RV insurance coverage.
RV Insurance Coverages
The Peak Agency can customize RV insurance with different types of coverage to meet your needs. Some common types of RV insurance coverage include:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability coverage helps protect you if you are responsible for an accident that damages someone else’s property or injures another person.
- Uninsured motorist coverage helps protect you if you are in an accident with an uninsured driver.
- Personal injury protection coverage helps pay for medical expenses if you are injured in an accident.
- Limited property damage coverage helps pay to repair or replace your RV if it is damaged in an accident.
- Property protection coverage helps pay to repair or replace the property that is damaged or destroyed by a covered peril.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay to repair or replace your RV if it is damaged by something other than a collision, such as fire or vandalism.
- Collision coverage helps pay to repair or replace your RV if it is damaged in a collision.
RV insurance is an important part of protecting yourself and your family when you are on the road. Ensure you are fully protected by understanding the RV insurance coverages available.
Specialized RV Insurance Coverages
Some specialized coverages are available on RV insurance policies. These coverages can come in handy if you experience a loss while RVing.
- Total Loss Replacement coverage pays for a new RV if your RV is totaled in an accident.
- Custom Equipment coverage reimburses you for damage to custom-made or installed equipment, such as a custom RV grill or satellite dish.
- Vacation Liability coverage protects you if someone is injured while staying in your RV.
- Roadside Assistance pays for towing and other services if you break down while on the road.
These are just some of the specialized coverages available on RV insurance policies. Be sure to ask The Peak Agency about these coverages so that you can be prepared in the event of a loss.
How Much Does RV Insurance Cost?
Your RV insurance needs are as unique as your road trip. Here at The Peak Agency, we can help you understand what coverage you need and how much it will cost.
RV insurance rates vary depending on the state you live in and are registered in, your age, driving history, and the type of RV you own or rent. The cost of RV insurance also depends on the amount of coverage you want and the deductibles you’re comfortable with. You’ll likely need more comprehensive coverage if you have a luxury RV or are planning to travel full-time in your RV. Higher limits for liability protection will also cost more. If you want to save on your RV insurance premiums, consider carrying a higher deductible.
For more personalized help with figuring out the RV insurance that’s right for you, call or visit us here at The Peak Agency. Our expert insurance agents would be happy to assist you.
Get a Reliable RV Insurance Today!
RV ownership comes with a lot of responsibility. Not only do you have to maintain your RV, but you also have to make sure it’s properly insured. To get the right RV insurance policy, it’s important to work with a reliable agency.
The Peak Agency has been helping RV owners insure their vehicles for many years. We understand the unique needs of RV owners, and we’ll ensure you have the coverage you need at a price you can afford. Contact us today at 405-332-5568 to get started.
Why Choose The Peak Agency For Your RV Insurance?
We have years of insurance experience helping clients prepare for the unknown.
We are are a no pressure, no hassle company who gets you covered efficiently for your insurance needs.
We provide a personalized business or individual assessment and help protect your hard-earned assets.
OTHER AVAILABLE INSURANCE
This will protect you and your vehicle in the event of an accident. It can help cover repairs, or replacement costs if your car is totaled. Some policies even cover rental cars.
This type of policy that protects the assets and business operations of individuals or organizations. It can help with covering physical property such as buildings, etc.
This helps protect your home, family, and valuables from damage or theft. A standard homeowners policy will cover you for major structural damages like fire and burglary.
This protects in case there are any accidents at an oil field, on production equipment near natural gas fields, and even during transportation for personnel.